Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) SME
In support of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Security Division under the newly created Cyber and Infrastructure Security Agency, VancePoint provides specialized security services to support the Department’s critical cyber programs. The National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS), also known as the EINSTEIN set of capabilities, is an integrated system of intrusion detection, analytics, intrusion prevention, and information sharing capabilities that defend the federal executive branch civilian government’s IT infrastructure from cyber threats. The Enhanced Cybersecurity Services (ECS) program is a key avenue through which DHS fulfills its mission to protect U.S. based public and private entities from cybersecurity threats. ECS provides intrusion prevention capabilities that help U.S.-based companies protect their computer systems against unauthorized access, exploitation, and data exfiltration.
In support of these efforts, our Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) SME supports NSD-led IT acquisitions by providing Supply Chain Risk Management in accordance with CNSSD 505 and NIST SP 800-161, Develops C-SCRM Plan, Develops processes and procedures for SCRM and foreign ownership and control and Processes SCRM and FOCI requests. SCRM duties include:
· Perform necessary purchasing procedures for the acquisition of products and services for government clients.
· Analyzes department requisitions to determine which vendors provide materials, services, and products
· Works internally with business office to negotiate terms of SOWs
· Attends interdepartmental planning meetings where long-range goals involve the purchasing function
· Serve as liaison between the Purchasing Department and other government departments and divisions. Related duties as required
· Vendor Management to include research/recommendations of potential new suppliers Participate in planning and improving procurement operations
· College degree, Technical Certification and/or 5+ years in Supply Chain Risk Management or related field and experience.
· MUST HAVE experience with IT Products and Services, procuring and servicing agreements for hardware and software products.
· Knowledge of Government security requirements, processes and procedures.
· Demonstrated ability to use MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Communication skills, both written and oral.
· A U.S. Government TS/SCI security clearance – must be a US Citizen.
· DHS EOD or Suitability
· Certifications in Cybersecurity, IT, Supply Chain Risk Management